Wednesday 10 October 2007


ok guess what? we're finally having english class this sem. and i thought - oh ok. this is soo my forte. since summer, i had come to realize that my english is currently very umm unfeasible (?), if thats the right way of saying it. in short - memalukan.

so i thought - oh well, we're finally taking english and maybe, just maybe i can write/talk about something substancial. but my first english class , o dear lord forgive me for this ;


VERB : to add up
NOUN : addition
SIGN/SYMBOL : +(plus)
EXAMPLE : 5 + 3 = 8
EVERYDAY USE : 5 and 3 is 8



to add up?? TO ADD UP?? ADDITION??? the fuuuckk is this????






kebas otak ke tidak?? you tell me.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

i see butterflies with pistols Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Distributed by The World's Hardest Game © 2008