Monday 10 March 2008

malang tak berbau


even with an intimate relationship with my bicycle for a couple of years now i still manage to fall like an idiot. no wind no nothing i just fell.

shaz was there but apparently i didnt hear anyting. i dont get it though. cause if i was him i'll be laughing my ass off but i heard just.. nothing. only my name. either he's holding his laugh (which i dont think he does a very good job of) or 'god she has the worst reflexes ever. suck to be her.' going in his head. haha anyways glad elly wasnt there cause she wont be much of a help. bet i'll only hear hyenic laugh for the next 10 mins.

aaaaanyhoo my jeans didnt rip, much to my disappointment. coz then i'll have a cool jeans with real story hahah. the whole thing wasnt really bad actually. the thing is i have this 10cm long greenish blackish red bruise on my inner thigh. which doesnt add up at all since i landed on my knees. anyways its freakish looking i kinda like it. and i just realized everytime i pressed the thingy i smiled a little. pain is bliss. now it's official to say i'm a creep.

bak dialog di bawah;

kodi : they said i'm weird. lol
shaz : u? weird? why am i not surprised?
kodi : demn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

i see butterflies with pistols Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Distributed by The World's Hardest Game © 2008