Tuesday 3 February 2009

tagged


unlike yati aku buat tag kalau tak ade kerja. and since i'm so over mafia wars(in just 3 days) i've got absolutely nothing to do. so here goes;

Rules : The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must use a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 person.

i really want to;

lepak, makan kt malaysia


my favorite place is;

my sanctuary

my favorite things are;

that 70s show


my vaio


arrested development

my favorite drink is;


plain water

(and if doesn't count, then)


shirley temple

my favorite food

(the world wouldn't be as nice if there isn't any) thai food

my favorite color;
if black doesn't count, then it has got to be

green (haaaa kau bajet tak disitu??)

i was born in;

kuala lumpur

i attended;

sekolah seri puteri


fh bocholt

my favorite movie is;
fight club

i wish for (and i truly do);

money
(and with money i could get beauty, health and laki hensem lalalalalaa)

dengan itu, peeps that i tag klisa, kmai, chibi, chupah, nana muin and myto. ok?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

i see butterflies with pistols Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Distributed by The World's Hardest Game © 2008