Wednesday 7 March 2007


now i can remember.

what does it really mean if i had more than 4 dreams that took place at the same background? it was my childhood house till im around 9-10 years old.

remember the tiger kid that jumped up on me? yea now i remember. i was in the house. my childhood house.

and i had another dream in which i had to build a room into a sound and smellproof one. because my boss (former) wanted to conceal a murder. since the fact that his stupidity is apparent, therefore i wouldnt even want to waste my time (not that time really is essential in dreams) to question him why wouldnt he just bury the corpse and let it decay. my point is, the room is in my childhood house.

and there were a few more.

questions questions questions.

or am i just paranoid to analyze every single dream that i can remember?

speaking of dreams that i can remember, couple of days ago i dreamt of two siput babis mating. geli nak mati. but then again its prolly an effect watching the L word.

ngehngeh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

i see butterflies with pistols Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Distributed by The World's Hardest Game © 2008