Sunday 7 January 2007


if i write entry almost everyday of the week that means;

1) i am very depressed
2) i have non-stop random thoughts
3) i just have some assignments due in the next few days

and right now, its the latter.

i know i have assignments and i'm trying to force my ass to stay put in front of the computer but the thing is, i can't put myself to finish my work. oh, in fact to start. my royal laziness is hard to beat!

so i find distractions. like polishing the silverware, every single mirror in the house, sweep the floor and since i don't own (yet) a vacuum cleaner, i sweep and pick up all the hair on the carpet, arranging papers, books, magazines (which dont need to be touched anyways), do the laundry, and finally make an apple pie.

hmmmmm...

and i've just started 0.1% of my assignment. its due on the 10th. and it consumes 10% of my finals.

so i guess i have priorities issue and i need to pull all-nighter.

yishhhhhh! mcmati!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

i see butterflies with pistols Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet Distributed by The World's Hardest Game © 2008